The Hanoitimes – Looking ahead to the longer term, Vietnam will face risks related to aging, climate change, and digitalization. Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange’s market cap equals 57% of GDP in H1 Vietnam’s GDP growth forecast to reach 6.96% in 2019 amid H1 slowdown Vietnam remains fastest-growing economy in Southeast Asia in 2019: ADB Economist concerned over Vietnam’s growth quality Vietnam’s GDP growth slows to 6.76% in H1 The International and Monetary Fund (IMF) has named five factors expecting to lay the foundation for Vietnam’s economic outlook. Despite rising trade tensions and volatility in emerging economies throughout 2018, Vietnam’s economy saw broad-based growth and low inflation. However, the IMF suggested Vietnam maintain growth and raise its quality, the country needs to modernize economic institutions, especially in terms of fiscal and monetary management, and continue with market-oriented and outward-looking reforms. In practice, continued tightening of credit policies, developing capital markets, and building a modern market infrastructure with adequate tools for financial system supervisors and regulators, would help enhance the financial sector’s ability to support sustainable growth. In recent years, Vietnam has managed to halt the increase in public debt and create some fiscal space. The more favorable fiscal position… Read full this story
- Launch of the April 2018 International Monetary Fund’s (IMF) Regional Economic Outlook for Sub-Saharan Africa on Tuesday, May 8, 2018
- LISTEN: Sub-Saharan Africa Regional Economic Outlook
- IMF says Egypt economic outlook 'favourable'
- High unemployment threatening EU economic recovery, IMF warns
- EPS-OPS to lay foundation stone for Jayalalithaa's memorial shortly
- Experts to discuss North Shore real estate, economic outlook
- Dominican Republic’s rosy economic outlook has ‘conditions’
- IMF: Wage pressure biggest threat to Estonia's economic outlook
- Federal Budget 2018: Treasury undershoots RBA on economic outlook
- PM Modi to lay foundation stones for Rs 10K cr projects in Jammu and Kashmir including Zojila Tunnel
5 factors laying foundation for Vietnam’s economic outlook: IMF have 308 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at July 18, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.