PUBLISHED: 13:09 22 July 2019 | UPDATED: 13:32 22 July 2019
A silver Vauxhall Corsa flipped onto its side after crashing into a ditch on the Acle Straight in Great Yarmouth on Monday morning. Picture: Joseph Norton
A car flipped onto its side after crashing into a ditch on the A47.
The crash happened on the Acle Straight in Great Yarmouth at 5.39am on Monday.
The driver of the silver Vauxhall Corsa which ended up in the ditch two miles from Great Yarmouth has been reported by police for careless driving but did not sustain any visible injuries.
Emergency services closed the road in both directions while the car was recovered.
You may also want to watch:
The Acle Straight is now fully open.
- Cars Keep Crashing Into This One Repair Shop
- Watch NASCAR Talladega 2013 Race Car Flip On Other
- Bowman in 3rd car after crash
- Five to Try: Angry Birds gets a gritty Evolution, and Cars 3 crashes into Google's Toontastic 3D
- Tesla Claims Autopilot Mode Was OFF In Deadly Pennsylvania Crash
- Boxer Errol Spence seriously injured in Ferrari crash in Dallas
- Boxer Errol Spence Jr. Injured After Crashing Ferrari in Dallas
- Errol Spence Jr to make full recovery after horror Ferrari crash
- The Safest 2014 Cars And Crossovers
- The Safest Cars Of 2017