Disney is planning to launch its own airline in the US, it has been rumoured, which could be family heaven or utter hell depending on your stance on the mega brand.
According to specialist news site JustDisney.com, the brightly decorated planes will ferry guests in and out of Orlando, Florida, home of its Walt Disney Land World, the most visited holiday resort on the planet, to airports including Detroit, Chicago, New York LaGuardia, and Los Angeles International. The Disney Company is apparently poised to start acquiring small, regional carriers in 2021.
“We have ‘ears’ inside on this development and have been given information that the entertainment offerings will include inflight Disney+ access…
- Disney+ launch date, pricing and The Simpsons plans
- Palm Harbor artist Jonathan Davenport designs wrestling costumes for WWE superstars The New Day
- Ethiopian Airline crash: President Donald Trump grounds all Boeing 737 Max 8 planes
- Minnesotan turned around and bought the cabin of his childhood
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. gets ‘down and dirty’ with Hurricane Michael chainsaw cleanup crew
- Lifestyle ‘Day of Pho’ to be held in Hanoi next week Vietnamese airline denies adding seats next to emergency exits
- 2019 Kia Seltos SUV launched in India
- The Crew 2 Delayed Until Mid-2018
- Mahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- Mercedes-Benz launches V-Class in India at Rs 68.40 lakh