SILVERSTONE, England: Nico Rosberg can see Lewis Hamilton smashing Michael Schumacher’s records to become Formula One’s most successful driver, and the Briton’s former Mercedes team mate says he feels pretty good about it.The German is the only man to beat Hamilton over a season in the V6 turbo hybrid era that started in 2014 and the more success Hamilton has, the more lustre it adds to his own achievement.”It is definitely not a bad thing when I see him (Hamilton) going on to become the best of all-time and beating Schumacher’s records,” the 2016 champion told Reuters at the British Grand Prix on Saturday.”It makes me think “OK, Nico, you have done quite a good job.”If Valtteri Bottas, Hamilton’s current team mate and battered title rival, wants any tips – not that Rosberg feels the Finn needs any help from him – then he can expect plenty of sacrifice and suffering.Rosberg revealed that he spent up to eight hours a week with a sports psychologist during that 2016 season, undergoing the mental equivalent of boot camp to beat the one man with the same machinery.”Two hours every second day of mental training. It was a huge process and just gave… Read full this story
- Lewis Hamilton celebrates record fifth F1 world championship
- Spice Girls make history as reunion tour breaks records with MILLIONS of fans trying to buy tickets on just one website
- ‘Content and happy’ Hamilton celebrating fifth title with dogs and friends
- Bottas quicker than Hamilton in practice for Brazilian Grand Prix
- How Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes built an F1 dynasty to rival that of the great Michael Schumacher
- Lewis Hamilton’s former F1 pal Nico Rosberg shares pic after saying he was 'gifted title'
- Lewis Hamilton refuses to look beyond US Grand Prix despite F1 history looming
- Family matters for Hamilton after fifth title
- How can Lewis Hamilton win F1 World Drivers’ Championship at the Mexican Grand Prix TODAY?
- Lewis Hamilton claims historic fifth world title at Mexico Grand Prix
Rosberg happy to see Hamilton break all records have 332 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.