One person suffered life-threatening injuries and two others also were hurt in a jet ski crash in Florida.
St. Johns Fire Rescue say the crash happened Saturday near the St. Augustine Inlet. A Good Samaritan in a pontoon boat rescued one victim. The Florida Times-Union reports the unidentified victim was unconscious and in cardiac arrest in the water. The Good Samaritan performed CPR on the way to the shore until first responders took over. The victim was flown to the hospital in critical condition. A second victim sustained non-life-threatening injuries and was also taken to the hospital. A third victim was treated and release.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
Information from: The (Jacksonville) Florida Times-Union, https://www.jacksonville.com
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- One dead as private jet crashes at Aspen
- Jet crashes in Alps, 148 on board; 'no survivors' expected
- 5 dead after small jet crashes in US's Georgia
- Doctors resuscitate patient after he suffers cardiac arrest
- Private jet crashes at Istanbul's main airport, 4 wounded
- Infant saved after mother’s cardiac arrest
- US F-15 fighter jet crashes in Virginia
- Japan official says 19 in 'cardiac arrest' after knife attack
- Russian military jet crashes on way to Syria, dozens from Red Army Choir among 92 believed dead
- Russian Su-27 fighter jet crashes outside Moscow, killing pilot