Fire fighters Sunday morning quickly doused a blaze reported at a church in Anaheim Hills.
Anaheim Fire and Rescue officials said on Twitter they responded to Canyon Hills Presbyterian Church on Fairmont Boulevard at just past 10:30 a.m., where smoke was seen rising from a room on the church’s campus.
The fire was knocked down in about 20 minutes, officials said There were no injuries.
— Anaheim Fire & Rescue (@AnaheimFire) August 25, 2019
Fire fighters could be seen on the second floor of the church, dragging hose lines to windows and doors that showed smoke damage. Fire officials said the room was unoccupied.
- Trump rants about Michael Cohen, the 'fake news,' and border security in wayward Sunday morning tweetstorm
- We tried 3 popular brands of frozen waffles — here's the one you'll want to eat on a lazy Sunday morning
- St. Stephen faithful march to have church reopened
- Group wants to turn former motorcycle club into a church
- Here's What Successful People Do Every Morning
- Florita to exit PAR on Sunday: PAGASA
- Lansner: Error, Anaheim! City booted stadium deal with Angels
- Church Giving Tops $50 Billion A Year In U.S.—And Its Future Is Not A Collection Plate
- Starbucks moves 100 feet to new location in South Hill to construct new feature
- Parishioners excited about St. James Church's reconstruction, expansion