Open from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. every day, Bryant-Lake Bowl is part restaurant, part bowling alley and part theater with eclectic live performances.
Can Can Wonderland
This is possibly the only indoor mini-golf course known not only for its zany holes but also its over-the-top cocktails and entertainment, including trivia, arcade and variety shows.
Half Time Rec
Dig into Irish-influenced pub food while playing indoor bocce ball or listening to the free live music they schedule every weekend.
Punch Bowl Social
Bowling, board games, a sprinkle of arcade games and private karaoke can only get better when sharing a punch bowl-size cocktail. Right?
Golfers and non-golfers alike love this indoor range-on-steroids. Teched-out targets in the field allow for five different games that challenge your accuracy and power, and folks stick around for the food and drinks.
With more than 50 arcade games, plus skeeball, pinball, Nintendo 64 gaming and life-size Connect Four, this adults-only bar is always buzzing.
Voxel Virtual Reality Parlour
The state’s first virtual reality arcade doesn’t disappoint, with experiences ranging from thrilling adventures to sports games. Those who aren’t playing can see what’s happening on screens so no one feels left out.
- Best Android games with Bluetooth controller support in 2019
- #1 Bike City: Minneapolis
- 31 new and notable (and 1 WTF) Android games from the last week (12/20/17
- [Bonus Round] DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition, R.B.I. Baseball 18, Nonstop Guns, Through Abandoned, Spike City, UP 9, and Ramboat 2
- Life After Hockey: This Minnesota Man Found a New Calling With Marathons
- [Bonus Round] SiNKR, Ayo: A Rain Tale, Arcade Plane 3D, GLOBE, Avicii
- Borderlands 3 is out and here's everyone we know
- How to buy the best SUV
- Everything Coming To Netflix In September 2018
- Here Are 40 Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies, Ranked from Worst to Best
- Jennifer Lopez And Alex Rodriguez’s Relationship Is Basically A Real-Life Rom-Com
- Three things Apple could learn from Microsoft's Surface
- Your Creative Calendar: 54 Things To Do, Watch, Hear, And Read This October
- Your Creative Calendar: 71 Things To Do, See, and Hear This March
Get Your Game On: 7 Ways to Have Fun in the Twin Cities have 332 words, post on www.minnesotamonthly.com at August 10, 2019. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.