BUDAPEST: Lewis Hamilton is ready to meditate on his success as he goes into Formula One’s August break on the back of eight wins in the first 12 races.The five-times world champion has never had a season so good but the Mercedes driver expects a stiffer challenge from Red Bull and Ferrari when he returns to the track in Belgium at the end of the month.Hamilton told reporters after winning Sunday’s Hungarian Grand Prix that he would take a different approach to his holidays to ensure he came back stronger than ever.Meditation, and reading more books, are part of the recovery plan.The 34-year-old said he was still not fully fit after struggling with a bug that “wiped me out” at the German Grand Prix weekend before Hungary and he needed to sort that out.”I think in the past I’ve gone into this break and I was 100per cent fit and I could go and party for multiple days and then go into the recovery and stuff,” he said. “But I’m actually not in that place at the moment.”I’ve got to make sure I get my energy back.”The Briton said he would be spending a lot of time with family and… Read full this story
- One-armed surfer Bethany Hamilton on 'disabled' athletes and the importance of role models
- Karisma Kapoor Shares Pro-Mom Tips On The Success Of Her Digital Show Mentalhood!
- Steam Gauge: Do strong reviews lead to stronger sales on Steam?
- IPL: Brendon McCullum decodes why Chennai Super Kings are successful and Royal Challengers Bangalore are not
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese doctor claims he made a breakthrough in coronavirus pandemic with stem cell injections - having 100% success rate after treating nine mostly elderly patients
- Dustin Martin comes of age but crocodilian menace remains
- Letters: Cost of a stronger democracy? (3/14/20)
- Pinkerton: Tom Cotton’s Idea to Insource U.S. Pharmaceuticals Echoes One of Our Great Successes in World War Two
- MS Dhoni And His Leadership Are Two Big Reasons For Chennai Super Kings' Success in IPL: Albie Morkel
- Supporting industries leading automakers towards success
Hamilton will meditate on his success to come back stronger have 346 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at August 5, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.