A head-on crash involving a New Jersey Transit access link bus and an SUV has left one person dead and four others injured.
The crash in Winslow Township occurred around 5:45 a.m. Friday on Cross Keys Road and Oakland Avenue. Authorities say the SUV apparently crossed into oncoming traffic and struck the bus, part of a fleet used to transport people with disabilities.
The bus was carrying one passenger, while three people were in the SUV. It wasn’t immediately clear which vehicle the person killed was riding in, and the person’s name was not released.
The four people hurt in the accident were being treated at hospitals for undisclosed injuries
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 2 LMPD officers injured, 1 person killed in crashes involving stolen SUV
- Lamborghini Huracán And Mustang Crash Head-On In California Leaving Two Injured
- Clemson floor collapse at apartment clubhouse leaves 30 injured
- Gunfire in Westport leaves two injured in area city privatized for weapons screening
- Police release names of dead, injured from Oklahoma State tragedy -- many children
- 2 injured after crash involving CT trooper
- World War II-era bomber crashes; at least 5 reported dead
- Harrisburg man killed in I-81 crash involving 3 trucks
- England fans go wild as Three Lions beat Sweden with one supporter crashing through bus stop and another ‘RUN OVER’
- SC police officer killed in I-95 crash involving tractor-trailer