DAYTON, Ohio (AP) — Kanye West hosted a Sunday Service in Ohio in support of those affected by the recent mass shooting. A large crowd gathered at the musician’s service in a park in Dayton. The event featured choir singers and was also attended by comedian Dave Chappelle. Chappelle, who resides in nearby Yellow Springs, was scheduled to host a special block party and benefit concert later Sunday in Dayton for those affected by the shooting. That event was expected to feature national and local entertainers. Organizers of Sunday night’s “Gem City Shine” event say it would be an effort to “reclaim” the entertainment district where 24-year-old Connor Betts’ 32-second rampage killed nine people and left dozens injured on Aug. 4.
- Here's How You Can Watch Kanye West, Mariah Carey and Tyler Perry Celebrate Easter Sunday Mass Online
- Kanye West Joining Joel Osteen for Virtual Easter Sunday Service
- Taylor Swift's Publicist Responds to Kim Kardashian's Claims About Kanye West Call
- Kanye West, Mariah Carey and Tyler Perry set to appear at virtual Easter service
- Virtual Easter service at Houston's Lakewood Church to include Kanye West, Mariah Carey, Tyler Perry
- Taylor Swift condemns Kim Kardashian's release of Kanye West chat
- Trump: Texas mass shooting is about mental health, not guns
- Joel Osteen enlists Kanye West, Mariah Carey and Tyler Perry for Easter Sunday amid coronavirus pandemic
- Survivor of the New Zealand Mass Shooting Shares Horror of His Escape: 'I Had to Run'
- Wife Killed in New Zealand Mass Shooting Died Trying to Save Husband in Wheelchair
Kanye West hosts service honoring Ohio mass shooting victims have 258 words, post on apnews.com at August 25, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.