Jimmy Kimmel is among Donald Trump’s late-night gadflies, while producer Mark Burnett showcased the future president on “The Apprentice.” Yet the two are going into business together. Kimmel and Burnett will produce a new ABC game show, “Generation Gap,” described by the network as a comedy quiz show that brings family members together to compete as a team. Asked about the apparent odd-couple pairing with Burnett, Kimmel downplayed the producer’s role in Trump’s election. Observers have suggested that Burnett’s “The Apprentice” helped shape public perception of Trump as a leader. Kimmel said there is “no way” that Burnett had the foresight to imagine that Trump would go from reality TV host to president. Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Two 'The Apprentice' producers helping with Republican National Convention
- Joe Swash warns fans I’m A Celeb will be a ‘different show’ in Wales – but insists producers will ‘make it work’
- Sara Haines New ‘The View’ Co-Host, Jedediah Bila Joins Sunny Hostin As Guest Hosts, Whoopi Goldberg Back As Den Mom
- ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’: ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel-Hosted Game Show Returns To Production For Season 2
- Jimmy Kimmel to host Emmys in September despite not knowing any details as it will be first major awards show of COVID-19 pandemic
- Jimmy Kimmel Apologizes for 'Embarrassing' Past Sketches Wearing Blackface
- Matt Damon jokes he's sleeping with Jimmy Kimmel's wife as late night host announces he's taking the summer off from show
- Guilfoyle's loud RNC speech makes her the comics' favorite
- The Apprentice 2018: Air date, time and what is the task this week?
- Apprentice winner James White’s firm suffers £30k loss and hit by setbacks in first six months working with Lord Sugar
Kimmel, 'Apprentice' producer join to make ABC quiz show have 304 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at August 5, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.