Justin Rogers The Detroit News Published 4:47 PM EDT Oct 12, 2019 Allen Park — As expected, the Detroit Lions and Green Bay Packers each ruled out a key contributor for the teams’ Monday night matchup on Saturday. For the Lions, defensive tackle Mike Daniels will miss his second consecutive game with a foot injury, while Packers Pro Bowl receiver Davante Adams will remain sidelined by turf toe. In addition to Daniels, the Lions also ruled rookie cornerback Amani Oruwariye. Six others are listed as questionable for the NFC North showdown. Cornerback Darius Slay (hamstring), safety Quandre Diggs (hamstring), wide receiver Danny Amendola (chest), tight end T.J. Hockenson (concussion) and defensive tackles A’Shawn Robinson (knee) and Da’Shawn Hand (elbow) make up the group of questionable players. From that group, only Hockenson was a full participant in Saturday’s practice. Slay and Amendola each missed Detroit’s most recent game, against Kansas City, which immediately preceded the team’s bye week. Diggs was injured in the first quarter of that contest, while Hockenson suffered his concussion in the third quarter. Hand has been out of action since training camp. Robinson, on the other hand, first appeared on the injury report mid-week. If neither are cleared for Monday, the team… Read full this story
- Leistikow: Expect long-term careers for Bears' James Daniels, Packers' Josh Jackson
- Federal judge delays ruling in Stormy Daniels lawsuit against Trump and his personal lawyer
- Packers: Green Bay gets offensive in later rounds of draft
- Packers GM Brian Gutekunst adds receivers on NFL draft's final day
- Daniels, Jackson find irony in second-round selections
- Adam Silver: One of the WNBA’s problems is that not enough young women pay attention to it
- Daniel Ricciardo in talks with Ferrari, but Horner sets decision deadline
- Daniel Ricciardo wants a two-year deal because of F1 uncertainty
- Who will be on the Packers' radar for Day 2 of the NFL draft?
- Rare draft move leaves Packers with full house in backfield
Lions rule out DT Mike Daniels, Packers scratch WR Davante Adams have 330 words, post on eu.detroitnews.com at August 28, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.