PUBLISHED: 21:52 25 August 2019 | UPDATED: 21:52 25 August 2019
A man was rescued from a van following a crash on the A11 near Wymondham. Photo: Google
A man had to be cut from a van after a crash on the A11.
You may also want to watch:
The incident happened at around 5.40pm on Sunday, August 25, when a van crashed near the Wymondham junction on the Norwich-bound A11.
An ambulance was sent to the scene and called for back up from the fire service on arrival.
Crews from Hethersett, Earlham and Carrow used hydraulic rescue equipment to release the man from the van, and made the scene safe at around 5.10pm.
- Firefighter helps rescue man after van explosion, fire
- Elderly man rescued by RNLI after kayak capsizes off South Shields coast
- Man rescued after being stranded in Salt River
- Man rescued after being trapped under forklift
- Man rescued while swimming at unguarded beach in Spring Lake
- Police: 101-year-old man rescued one week after Nepal quake
- Man rescued from west Phoenix canal
- Man rescued from Ithaca Falls
- Warning after man rescues 'distressed' dog from car
- Man rescued from ductwork of building by firefighters, EMS say