According to FIFA regulation, the number of tickets for away fans tops at 8% of the total while more than 2,000 tickets allocated to Vietnamese fans interested in coming to see the match.
The tickets are sold at https://www.thaiticketmajor.com/sport/fifa-world-cup-qatar-2022-qualification-second-round-group-g-2019.html. until August 26.
The buyers will have to pay additional 3% fee if using credit cards.
Vietnamese supporters will equally have to show their passports to receive the tickets at 12:00 on the day of the match.
Earlier, nearly 20,000 tickets for Thai fans were sold out on August 5 and 11. The home fans were able to pay just 200 baht (VND150,000) for a ticket in both stand C and stand D, 350 baht (VND262,000) for a ticket in stand B, and 500 baht (VND375,000) for a ticket in stand A.
In preparation for the upcoming clash, the Vietnamese team will gather at a training camp on August 25.
- Ryanair starts selling tickets for football games
- Man sells tickets to his own funeral
- Man sells tickets to own funeral
- The man with cancer who's selling tickets to his own funeral
- LOT starts selling tickets on new markets
- Sheridan Smith’s tour in crisis as she faces playing to half-empty arenas across the country after failing to sell tickets
- Newcastle put in request for MORE Checkatrade Trophy tickets as fans snap up Sunderland allocation
- Beyonce, Jay-Z offer chance of lifetime tickets to fans who go vegan
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Offer Lifetime Free Tickets for Fans Turned Vegans
- Nestle to begin selling new green KitKat in Europe