Staff at Wipac were forced to briefly evacuate the company’s premises on London Road after the fire alarm went off this morning (Wednesday). A fire engine was called to the lighting manufacturer’s base just before midday and staff evacuated the building.Nobody was injured and there was no damage to the building.A spokesman for Bucks Fire and Rescue service told us: “The incident was an automatic fire alarm which was set off by a fire in a plastic moulding unit.”The fire was out when we arrived but we did use a thermal imaging camera.” Celebrations as Thrift Farm is saved
- Twelve charged in moving company scams
- Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action against ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Certain Officers – ACAD
- Wynwood is getting a slew of new offices. Can the neighborhood’s character survive?
- Quest Solution Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results; Company Achieves Positive Shareholders’ Equity
- Technology services company ICS acquires Liverpool's J.B. Kane
- KLDiscovery Ranked No. 1184 on the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of “America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
- Onondaga County Sheriff's Office trains deputies with active shooter drills
- Inmate beats New York City corrections officer unconscious (video)
- ‘Hallelujah!’ Some Redding residents allowed to return home as fire evacuations lifted
- The Latest: New evacuations ordered for California wildfire
Buckingham company evacuates offices after fire in moulding unit have 220 words, post on www.buckinghamtoday.co.uk at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.