ese telecommunications company Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT) on September 26 announced a new 500 million USD investment to build its third data centre in Indonesia.
The new data centre, named “Jakarta 3 Data Center” (Jakarta3 DC), will be built in Cikarang industrial city in West Java. It is expected to start operations in 2020.
Indonesian Minister of Communication and Information R.Rudiantara said data storage and usage keep growing in Indonesia.
He voiced his hope that the
, with its high performance and scalability, can help companies in Indonesia ensure data access speed and low latency.
It is also hoped to help domestic companies meet their obligations to store and process data at a local data centre so they can grow and stay competitive in the digital age, he added.
Mizuho Tada, president director of NTT Communications Indonesia, said the demand for data centres in
continues to increase rapidly due to revisions to the 2012 Implementation of Electronic Transactions and Systems regulation, which requires company data centres and disaster recovery centres to be located in Indonesia.
Jakarta3 DC will become one of the largest data centres in Indonesia, meeting the needs of customers who desire reliable and secure data centres, he stressed./.
- Harbour MSP joins data centre rush
- How Greenpeace is pushing tech companies to build a cleaner internet
- SoftBank invests $250 million in GrabTaxi cab-dispatch service
- Japan's Docomo to Use Mobile Data to Monitor Traffic Jams
- Why companies are switching from Google Apps to Office 365
- Online shoppers are losing trust in e-commerce, study finds
- Start-ups offer cool tools to ease IT's pain
- Five powerhouse finance packages designed for SMBs
- 5G Networking: The Definitive Guide
- India Has Huge Potential For Cloud Services: Alibaba
- Is it time for Identity as a Service?
- IPad 3 Rumor Rollup for the Week of Nov. 28
- Geneva Motor Show: Rimac To Showcase Production Version Of Concept_One
- Space lives! 10 projects powering the next generation of space tech
- How GE uses social tools to support its digital strategies
- Top job hunting apps to help you find employment
- Should one use conventional cancer treatments (chemotheraphy or radiation)?
- Yahoo's cofounder: Emerging markets critical
- Why T-Mobile's New Global Roaming Plan Is An Industry Game-Changer
- How the flash storage market could lead to more expensive iPhones and iPads
Japan’s company invests 500 mln USD in 3rd data centre in Indonesia have 373 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.