John Saccenti, executive director of the Mitsubishi Motors Las Vegas Bowl, is shown at the ticket kickoff luncheon at the Hard Rock Hotel on Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019. By Bryan Horwath (contact) Friday, Sept. 27, 2019 | 9 p.m. The Mitsubishi Motors Las Vegas Bowl hosted its annual ticket kickoff luncheon at the Hard Rock Hotel on Thursday for the final game to be played at Sam Boyd Stadium. This year’s game — the final installment before the Las Vegas Bowl moves to the under-construction Allegiant Stadium at Russell Road and Interstate 15 — will take place Dec. 21 and televised by ABC. “I think the new and improved game for (2020) has people really interested in getting involved this year at some level,” said John Saccenti, executive director of the bowl. “It’s bittersweet because Sam Boyd Stadium was a good home for 28 years. We had some great games there and some great memories, but when you’re moving into a $2 billion palace, it’s going to be a whole different animal.” Saccenti said ticket sales for the December bowl, as of Thursday, were slightly ahead of last year at the same time. That’s partly, he said, because ticket-buyers for this… Read full this story
- Virgin Atlantic launch winter sale with up to 30% off flights to Orlando, Las Vegas and the Caribbean
- Las Vegas, the hardest-hit metro economy in America, just suffered another blow
- A 72-day marriage, a Las Vegas wedding aged 19, a sex tape and a failed engagement: A look back at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's past rollercoaster romances
- Raiders owner Mark Davis buying WNBA’s Las Vegas Aces
- Urban Meyer hire gives Jaguars a boost in ticket sales
- Mark Davis buys Las Vegas WNBA team
- Raiders Owner Mark Davis Expands Sports Empire After Move To Vegas, Buys WNBA’s Aces
- Trump officials and conservatives met to discuss 'woke tech titans' at secretive weekend Vegas summit where the tone was 'very critical' and 'very pro some type of intervention'
- TUI holiday sale offers £300 off long-haul and Florida breaks
- California travel will look different this year. Here’s what to expect
Las Vegas Bowl ticket sales ahead of last year's pace have 336 words, post on lasvegassun.com at September 28, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.