Orion Sang Detroit Free Press Published 11:43 AM EDT Oct 12, 2019 Michigan backup quarterback Dylan McCaffrey could be close to making his return. McCaffrey, who has missed the past two games with a concussion suffered at Wisconsin on Sept. 21, traveled with the Wolverines to Champaign, Illinois and was in uniform and warming up before the team’s game against Illinois on Saturday afternoon. A team spokesperson confirmed that McCaffrey, along with defensive end Kwity Paye and tight end Sean McKeon, made the trip. Receiver Nico Collins, cornerback Lavert Hill, linebacker Josh Ross and tight end Erick All did not. Earlier this week, Jim Harbaugh declined to comment on McCaffrey’s status against the Illini, saying, “It’s in the hands of the experts.” “Still working through the process,” Harbaugh said Monday during his weekly news conference. “Progressing. Been fantastic, really. There’s been really the best I’ve seen of collaboration, both here at Michigan medicine and doctors at home in Denver. Experts all over the country. It’s been really good. Tip of the hat to the professionals.” Read more: Michigan football vs. Illinois: Scouting report, prediction Kwity Paye escaped civil war. Now he stars for Michigan football Paye suffered a hamstring injury during… Read full this story
- Michigan football legacy Shawn Collins earns 1st Power 5 offer from in-state Rutgers
- 10 bold predictions for Michigan football in 2019
- Tarik Black, Ronnie Bell stand out among Michigan football WRs
- Michigan football: Wide receivers should carry the offense
- Michigan football WR Nico Collins a big fan of new offense
- Michigan football opens preseason camp: What you need to know
- Michigan football injuries: WRs progressing, CB Thomas iffy
- Michigan football's 2020 NFL draft prospects: Who could go?
- Michigan football's top 2 WRs healthy after injured spring
- Michigan football mailbag: Biggest threat besides Ohio State?
Michigan football's Nico Collins out with injury vs. Illinois have 302 words, post on eu.freep.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.