Kindly Share This Story:President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday met behind closed doors with the South African President’s Special Envoy, Mr Jeff Radebe, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports the Special Envoy, who was accompanied by South African High Commissioner to Nigeria, Bobby J. Moroe, arrived the State House at about 2.15p.m, and moved straight to the president’s office. President Cyril Ramaphosa of South Africa had last week decided to dispatch the Special Envoys to Nigeria and six other African countries mostly affected by the xenophobic attacks on foreign nationals including Nigerians in his country. Ramaphosa extends troop deployment in gang-infested communities Xenophobia: Buhari, South African Special Envoy meet in Aso Rock Vanguard News. Kindly Share This Story: Related
- Trump has yet to throw out a first pitch on MLB opening day – here are the presidents who have
- Ethiopian Airline crash: President Donald Trump grounds all Boeing 737 Max 8 planes
- The Latest: Giants' Barnes receives Fritz Pollard award
- 2008 Los Angeles Auto Show Photos & Coverage
- 2006 Los Angeles Auto Show Photos & Coverage
- 1951 Kaiser Henry J – Special K
- Boris Johnson, Iran, Dorian: Your Tuesday Briefing
- The Satanic Temple says Netflix's 'Sabrina' stole Baphomet statue design, is 'taking legal action'
- Trump’s anger fans impeachment flames
- Trump reportedly joked Jared Kushner 'is half the size of Tom Brady's forearm'
PHOTO: Buhari receives S/African President’s Special Envoy have 219 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.