Accordingly, Telemor’s Mosan e-wallet excelled over other major banks such as Portuguese Bank (BNU Portuguese Bank), Timor-Leste Commercial Bank (BNCTL) and ANZ Bank to win the prize.
|Telemor now has more than 400 transaction points in Timor-Leste.|
Launched in October of 2018, Telemor’s Mosan e-wallet is the first e-wallet provided by a mobile service provider in Timor-Leste.
For nearly a year, Mosan has maintained a monthly subscriber growth rate of 40% and has quickly developed a network of more than 400 transaction points, which is more than the total number of branches and transaction offices of all of five major banks operating in Timor-Leste combined.
Translated by Lam Anh
- Financial Advisers Dealer Group Started New Website To Help Financial Service Providers
- What’s the best internet service provider in Canada? [Poll]
- B2B Industrial Packaging Announces Best Customer Service for Construction, Agriculture, Other Industries
- Provident Financial Services, Inc. and Provident Bank Name James P. Dunigan to the Board of Directors
- Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. to Acquire Mercersburg Financial Corporation
- Stifel to Present at the JMP Securities Financial Services Conference
- Seamless single market for financial services a priority
- Coinbase exchange snaps up three firms in push to offer more financial services
- BBMP struggles to pay service providers
- Hundreds of new jobs to be created in financial services