A woman was sent to the hospital on Monday afternoon after she was hit by a vehicle in Whittier.
Whittier Police Department Lt. Mike Przybyl said officers responded to the 11000 Larrylyn Drive at around 4:20 p.m. in response to a crash involving a pedestrian.
MEDEVAC 9/16/19 COPT15 Firehawk Paramedic helicopter airlifted a critical patient from an auto versus pedestrian in Whittier, CA. Landing zone coordination by @LACoFD Quint 15. With @whittierpd #CareAmbulance pic.twitter.com/MgmiuLz5Te
— LACoFireAirOps (@LACoFireAirOps) September 17, 2019
The woman who was hit was transported by air to Los Angeles County+USC Medical Center, Przybyl said. Information on her condition was not immediately available.
No arrests were made nor were any citations given.
- Police: Woman Hit By Green Line Train In Newton
- Mine Explosion Hits Vehicle With Romanian Troops in Southern Afghanistan - Source
- Caught On Camera: Stranger Punches Woman, Hits Her With Stereo In Hell’s Kitchen
- Uproar in France over video of woman hit by harasser in Paris street
- Woman Hit By Snow Plow Outside North Bend Elementary School: HCSO
- Woman hit by harasser in Paris sets up website for others to tell their stories
- 70-Year-Old Woman Visiting NYC For Christmas Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Suspect Still At Large
- Pakistani woman declared dead, comes back to life at funeral bath
- ‘Acid attack’ on woman has K.R. Puram police puzzled
- Pedestrian Fatally Struck By Vehicles In Watts, Police Searching For At Least 1 Driver