If you’ve ever flown with the budget carrier, you know that Spirit Airlines’ baggage limit for a personal item is uniquely small. Customers who haven’t paid the mandatory fee of $35 (online) to $65 (at the gate) for a carry-on are only allowed a personal item about the size of a tote bag, day pack, or very small duffel—under 18 x 14 x 8 inches, to be exact. It’s difficult to fit everything you need for a weekend into those dimensions, but it’s not impossible; I’ve done it many times with the help of a near-maximum (or ever-so-slightly over-the-maximum) personal item like the ones below. Related: Personal Item Luggage That Make Great Day Bags The Best Personal Items for Spirit Airlines’ Baggage Limit Here are the best bags for maximizing Spirit Airlines’ baggage allowance and avoiding a paid carry-on bag. Note: Because in recent years Spirit has become much more lax about actually measuring cabin bags, I’ve included a couple that are technically slightly over the limit in one measurement—but make up for it in another measurement that’s under the limit, and will still fit under the seat. Dagne Dover Landon Carryall, Size Large My personal go-to bag for all… Read full this story
- The 10 best epilepsy apps
- When’s Best Time to Book Airline Tickets?
- The 10 best companies to work for in 2017
- The 10 best food allergy apps
- 10 best practices for voice-based applications
- 10 Best Reading and Productivity Apps
- Amazon Echo Dot Is Best-selling Item On Black Friday Says Jeff Bezos's Company
- 10 Best New Features of Windows Server 8
- The 10 best bipolar blogs
- Kindle Fire HD And Kindle Fire HDX Were Best-Selling Items
10 Best Personal Items for Spirit Airlines’ Baggage Limit have 284 words, post on www.smartertravel.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.