If you’ve ever flown with the budget carrier, you know that Spirit Airlines’ baggage limit for a personal item is uniquely small. Customers who haven’t paid the mandatory fee of $35 (online) to $65 (at the gate) for a carry-on are only allowed a personal item about the size of a tote bag, day pack, or very small duffel—under 18 x 14 x 8 inches, to be exact. It’s difficult to fit everything you need for a weekend into those dimensions, but it’s not impossible; I’ve done it many times with the help of a near-maximum (or ever-so-slightly over-the-maximum) personal item like the ones below. Related: Personal Item Luggage That Make Great Day Bags The Best Personal Items for Spirit Airlines’ Baggage Limit Here are the best bags for maximizing Spirit Airlines’ baggage allowance and avoiding a paid carry-on bag. Note: Because in recent years Spirit has become much more lax about actually measuring cabin bags, I’ve included a couple that are technically slightly over the limit in one measurement—but make up for it in another measurement that’s under the limit, and will still fit under the seat. Dagne Dover Landon Carryall, Size Large My personal go-to bag for all… Read full this story
- Jetstar increases its carry-on baggage limit allowing passengers to avoid huge fees by 'topping up' if they pack too heavy
- Spirit Airlines Flight Delayed After Drunk Passenger Vomits in Woman's Hair
- The 10 Best Deals of November 19, 2019
- The 10 Best Deals of November 18, 2019
- Wards’ 10 Best Engines list has lots of turbos, no V8s
- 10 Best Moments from 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- 4 CA Cities Among Top 10 Best Places For Halloween In U.S.
- The 10 Best Original TV Shows on Hulu
- 10 best shampoos for women and men to help with hair loss
- Happy birthday Sushmita Sen: Check out her 10 best pictures with daughters Renee, Alisah and boyfriend Rohman Shawl
10 Best Personal Items for Spirit Airlines’ Baggage Limit have 323 words, post on www.smartertravel.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.