If you’ve ever flown with the budget carrier, you know that Spirit Airlines’ baggage limit for a personal item is uniquely small. Customers who haven’t paid the mandatory fee of $35 (online) to $65 (at the gate) for a carry-on are only allowed a personal item about the size of a tote bag, day pack, or very small duffel—under 18 x 14 x 8 inches, to be exact. It’s difficult to fit everything you need for a weekend into those dimensions, but it’s not impossible; I’ve done it many times with the help of a near-maximum (or ever-so-slightly over-the-maximum) personal item like the ones below. Related: Personal Item Luggage That Make Great Day Bags The Best Personal Items for Spirit Airlines’ Baggage Limit Here are the best bags for maximizing Spirit Airlines’ baggage allowance and avoiding a paid carry-on bag. Note: Because in recent years Spirit has become much more lax about actually measuring cabin bags, I’ve included a couple that are technically slightly over the limit in one measurement—but make up for it in another measurement that’s under the limit, and will still fit under the seat. Dagne Dover Landon Carryall, Size Large My personal go-to bag for all… Read full this story
- Spirit Airlines Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Results
- More Nonstops from Austin! Spirit Airlines Begins Flying from Texas’ Capital City, Adds Another Nonstop Route
- Low Fares Coming to NorCal! Spirit Airlines Adds Sacramento to its Growing Network
- Even More Go in Indy! Spirit Airlines Celebrates Inaugural Service in Indianapolis with Additional Route Announcement
- Expanding in La La Land! Spirit Airlines set to serve Hollywood Burbank Airport
- Does Spirit Airlines, Inc. (NYSE:SAVE) Create Value For Shareholders?
- ‘Drunk’ woman twerks, flashes passengers in Spirit Airlines meltdown
- 10 Best Gay Beaches in the World
- Spirit Airlines to add two Florida routes from Indianapolis
- The 10 Best Beaches in Hawaii
10 Best Personal Items for Spirit Airlines’ Baggage Limit have 319 words, post on www.smartertravel.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.