Authorities say a carjacking suspect being chased by Southern California police crashed a stolen SUV into another vehicle, killing two people inside.Police say the collision happened around 2 a.m. Saturday in West Covina, east of Los Angeles.Officials say two adults were ejected after their car was hit. They died at the scene. A child in their car was injured.The suspect, who has not yet been identified, was also injured and taken to a hospital. This investigation is ongoing.
- 1 Dead After Crash Involving Log Truck in Franklin
- 2 dead in crash involving wrong-way driver in west Michigan
- Crash Involving Bus Of Inmates Blocking Lanes Of Sb I-880
- Daly City police searching for carjacking suspect
- At least 12 crashes involving JSO cruisers reported in 2019
- 2nd carjacking suspect due in court
- ICE Reportedly Orders Hold on Driver in Deadly NH Crash
- Fatal crash involving box truck snarls I-80 traffic in San Pablo
- South L.A. shooting leaves a woman dead and a girl wounded; suspects are sought
- Deadly California house explosion damaged neighboring homes
2 dead in California crash involving carjacking suspect have 178 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.