By Simon Tregoning on Oct 14, 2019 in Europe, Regions, United Kingdom, Western Europe Your holiday doesn’t always need to be one or two weeks long. Sometimes, taking the time for a short break can be just what you need to relax, recharge and get away for a little while. Whether it’s a long weekend away or a mid week break; a two, three or four night getaway is the perfect chance to reconnect with loved ones, filling long, lazy days under the gentle glow of the sun or wrapped up in front of a toasty fire, visiting pretty little villages and embracing the great outdoors. So, here’s five reasons to take a short break in the UK if you still need some convincing.. Explore somewhere new It’s always a good time to set off on an adventure to somewhere you’ve never been before. Whether you’re looking for a short break in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Sussex and the Isle of Wight, there’s so much to see and do. Walk the South West Coast Path, explore the local towns and villages, try the local delicacies and get some of that much needed fresh air. Reconnect Life can often leave us with… Read full this story
- UK local government lags behind in open source
- Generation Y set to break tech-ethnic barriers
- How tech should break into our lives
- Notre Dame fire – Electrical short-circuit sparked devastating cathedral blaze, investigators say
- Gmail breaks again; time for a change?
- Yahoo looking for a rebound after break-up
- Ecosystem breaking from Microsoft's grip?
- Can Google break Microsoft's enterprise chokehold?
- Breaking through the virtualization confusion
- Will YouTube "break" the Internet? Nortel thinks it could
5 reasons to take a short break in the UK have 276 words, post on www.aluxurytravelblog.com at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.