I was invited to review brunch at Hotel Café Royal and our food and drink was complimentary. I was not paid to attend and was not under contractual obligation to write this blog post or create content on any platform.
afternoon tea at the gorgeous Oscar Wilde lounge earlier in the year. But it was last year in July (when our Oscar was just a twinkle in the eye) that I first tried the restaurant Laurent. Back then the restaurant was brand new – but I already knew I was fan of the food of Executive Chef Laurent Tourondel having tried his cuisine in Miami a few years ago.
Though we were unsure about some of our food choices, we really loved the ambiance and the atmosphere at Laurent and I think it’s a great value deal too!
Hotel Café Royal
- Real Housewives Of New York City: Leah McSweeney kisses women and flashes underwear at dinner party
- The 15-Minute City: Can New York Be More Like Paris?
- After LA's Sqirl cafe sold moldy jam, its owner cited a mycologist to defend it. But he doesn't approve.
- To the bride and groom! Mother of Princess Beatrice's new stepson Dara Huang enjoys drinks on the town in Knightsbridge just hours after her ex-fiance Edo Mapelli Mozzi marries the royal in secret low key ceremony
- HT Brunch Cover Story: The reinvention of Gaggan Anand
- Meghan Markle and Harry latest news: Ex-royals carbon footprint could be 26 times that of the average Brit
- EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Buckingham Palace wants to prevent butler who worked for Prince Charles from calling himself 'royal butler' (... well, the Queen did ban Harry and Meghan from using 'royal' when they quit official duties)
- Sarah Ferguson debuts surprising new look – and fans are delighted
- Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise extend trip suspensions to July 31
- Chinese fixer targets FIVE Prime Ministers: New evidence of Beijing's infiltration of British Establishment as it emerges leading figure 'tasked with grooming foreign elites' met politicians including Boris Johnson, David Cameron and Tony Blair
- Holly Willoughby gushes she 'can't wait to snuggle' her friend Dermot O'Leary's new son after the presenter announced the birth of his first child
- Premier Workspaces Powers New Majestic Workspaces in Westlake Village
- Every romantic, emotional moment from one heck of a royal wedding
- Berlin's new airport is finally set to open, its future is up in the air
- Buckingham Palace shares TWO new wedding photos of Princess Beatrice and Edoardo to thank well-wishers... but there's STILL no sign of Prince Andrew
- Queen's aides hit a 'deadlock' as they try to finalise details of Megxit deal and the future of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle after couple announced plan to quit royal life
- Why Beatrice had to marry in secret: Groom's cousin blames Prince Andrew's 'problems' after first royal wedding behind closed doors for 235 years that only the family's 'inner circle' knew about in advance
- From opulence to obscurity: What a difference a year makes for royal weddings... open-top carriages, crowds of well wishers – then a tiny secret wedding hidden from sight
- How I became a Hollywood hell raiser: Depp tells court he'd tried 'every kind of drug known to man' by age 14', describes trashing hotel rooms in front of Kate Moss, doing drugs with Marilyn Manson... and the night River Phoenix died
- Emporiums of inspiration: the Museum of the Year 2016 shortlist
A New York Inspired Brunch at Laurent at Hotel Cafe Royal have 543 words, post on www.silverspoonlondon.co.uk at October 11, 2019. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.