An Afghan official says a bomb has gone off inside a classroom in eastern Ghazni province, wounding at least 19 university students.Arif Noori, spokesman for the provincial governor, says 12 of the wounded are female students of the Ghazni University, located on the outskirts of the provincial capital, the city of Ghazni. Noori added that two of the wounded are in critical condition.No one immediately claimed responsibility for Tuesday’s attack.Last month a magnetic explosive device attached to a mini bus belonging to the same university detonated, killing the driver. Noori says five students were also wounded in that blast. The Taliban are active in the province and regularly launch attacks against security forces there.
- Afghan officials: Suicide attack in wedding hall kills 63
- Roadside bomb tears through bus, Afghan officials say
- Death toll from Kabul wedding party suicide bombing rises to 63
- Death toll from Kabul wedding party suicide bomb rises to 63
- Taliban car bomb rocks Afghan capital near US embassy area
- Large car bomb rocks Afghan capital near embassies district
- At least 63 dead in Afghan wedding blast
- Three blasts rock Afghan capital, govt employees killed
- Afghan civilian toll almost 4,000 already this year
- 4 dead, 20 injured in bombing at mosque in Pakistan
Afghan official: Bomb goes off inside classroom, wounds 19 have 196 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at October 8, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.