An Afghan official says that a policeman with links to the Taliban has killed three of his fellow police officers at a checkpoint in northern Balkh province.Mohammad Yusouf Olamzada, Dawlat Abad district chief, says Saturday the attacker has joined insurgents in the area after killing his colleagues the previous night near the district headquarters.Olamzada says the policeman fled taking all weapons and ammunitions at the checkpoint with him.Zabihullah Mujahid, the Taliban’s spokesman, claimed the assault and said the attacker had joined the Taliban. Meanwhile in northern Kunduz province, Afghan intelligence services say a security operation killed three insurgents.Afghanistan’s National Directorate for Security said three other insurgents were wounded including their group leader in the attack in Chardara district on Friday night.
- When All of This Is Over, Kill the Office Dress Code
- New Delhi: CBI officials resumes work from office
- Egyptian policeman killed in Cairo gunbattle with suspected militants: state TV
- Columbus man killed by officer after chase in stolen vehicle
- Taliban attacks security forces in Afghanistan’s Balkh province, 7 civilians killed
- Afghan Taliban Say They'll Suspend Fighting in Their Areas if Coronavirus Hits
- Afghan govt releases 100, low-risk Taliban prisoners
- Taliban break off talks with Afghan government on prisoner exchange
- Afghan govt to set free 100 Taliban fighters as part of swap agreement
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Lassos $847M Global & Tops Franchise Offshore With $573M; ‘Lion King’ Reigns In China – International Box Office
Afghan official: Policeman kills 3 fellow officers have 242 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.