Romance, culture, beautiful beaches and plenty of pow-filled adventure all feature on our pick of the best luxury destinations to visit in February. Whether you’re up for the long-haul or prefer something closer to home our inspiring guide is sure to help shape your travel to do list. Chengdu, South China Best for: culture Since being chosen to feature on the iconic WWF logo over 50 years ago, the giant panda has become synonymous with the animal conservation movement and there is no better place for animal lovers to learn about crucial giant panda conservation work than at the Chengdu Panda Base, located in China’s Sichuan province. Following its foundation by the Chinese government in 1987, the centre has become a global reference point for the conservation of endangered species and you can gain an in-depth understanding of the cutting-edge scientific research being carried out here by visiting the centre’s very own museum experience. The centre also doubles as one of the only places in the world where you can get up close and personal with these beautiful animals, ensuring a unique day out for all the family. In 2020, the beginning of February is the perfect time for your… Read full this story
- 14 reasons why Lazio should be your next Italian holiday destination
- Best roaming plans for February 2019: Which is the cheapest network for EU and abroad?
- ‘The Last Of Us 2’ PS4 Release Date Confirmed For February 2020
- The 2020 Toyota Highlander comes with Android Auto standard
- Elizabeth Warren Campaigns in Iowa: Democrats Excited 2020 Race Has Begun
- The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE is ready for another Jurassic Park adventure
- Best Buy kicks off Black Friday early and opens again on Thanksgiving
- 2020 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid first drive review
- New Google tool tells you when to book holiday flights
- Big tech, bigger grille: BMW updates its 7 Series flagship for 2020
Best Luxury Holiday Destinations in February 2020 - have 300 words, post on theluxuryeditor.com at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.