With Gran Canaria’s year-round good weather, tourism is its biggest industry and a well-developed tourist infrastructure caters to its steady influx of visitors. Accommodation is an integral part of this infrastructure and the island responds to demand by providing a large selection of hotels and self-catering properties. Popular resorts such as Las Palmas, Puerto Rico, San Agustin, Maspalomas and Playa del Ingles are home to the greatest concentration of hotels and there are plenty of luxury hotels to choose from on the island. Read our guide to the best luxury hotels in Gran Canaria Seaside Grand Hotel Residencia Famous for serving as a playground for the rich and famous when they visit Gran Canaria, the Seaside Grand Hotel Residencia truly lives up to its epic name. This elegant establishment can be found nestled in a pretty palm grove on the edge of Maspalomas and treats guests to a full range of luxurious amenities to take advantage of. Although the ocean is just a five minute stroll away, guests are sure to want to spend plenty of time unwinding in the huge outdoor pool complex. The hotels’ upper-floor suites provide stunning vistas of the mountains above and sand dunes below, while… Read full this story
- Gran Turismo gets Australian road named in its honor
- Aussie bargains November 25, 2010: Gran Turismo 5
- Best PS2 games: The greatest hits from Sony’s most beloved console
- The 25 best Friends TV episodes ever (because we know you're watching on Netflix. Yes, even YOU)
- Gran Turismo 5 garaged until fall?
- Hitman Episode 4: Bangkok Review – Luxurious, Lavish, Lethal
- Gran Turismo 4 Import Preview
- Gran Turismo 5 Asia online tournament starts this month
- Gran Turismo 5 unveils luxury game bundles
- Gran Turismo 4 Updated Impressions
Best Luxury Hotels In Gran Canaria have 287 words, post on theluxuryeditor.com at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.