WINTER is upon us but it’s not too late to book a last-minute trip for the festive season. Although it’s one of the busiest season for Brit holidaymakers, there’s still time to bag a bargain holiday in December. According to Skyscanner, in many destinations where temperatures are soaring, prices are actually dropping year on year. Looking at the data findings, Christmas sun seekers should consider Phnom Penh in Cambodia where prices dropped by 15 per cent on average in December compared to last year. For those looking for something a bit closer to home, Hurghada in Egypt is also offering great value during the festive season with prices down by 10 per cent on average compared to last year. If you’re not sure where to start, read on, as we’ve selected some of the best deals around to help you find your last-minute Christmas escape.All our prices are based on two adults sharing a room for one-week in December. Algarve Seven-nights, with return flights from London Stansted, £72pp – buy here From the sunny weather to the blue-flag beaches, the Algarve in southern Portugal is the perfect place for a quick fix of winter sun. Temperatures on the Algarve are… Read full this story
- Ireland’s Varadkar pledges ‘best possible deal’ in run-up to Brexit
- McConnell rules out vote on new trade deal before 2019
- Friday's Best Deals: Casper Mattresses, OtterBox Coolers, Tommy John Underwear, and More
- The best film scenes of 2015
- The best of film 2017: The ballots
- The best film scenes of 2016
- The best film scenes of 2017
- The best film scenes of 2014
- The best of film 2016: The ballots
- Is Amy McGrath running for governor of Kentucky in 2019? Here’s her answer.
Best travel deals for December 2019 including 7-nights in the Algarve for £72pp have 280 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.