The Buckingham charter fair moved into town this morning (Friday) ahead of its latest opening to the public this weekend. Members of Buckingham Town Council are working alongside Nicholls Amusements, who provide the fun fair, to set it up ready for action. It will come down again after the first weekend before being re-installed again the following weekend for a second stint.While the fun fair is installed and operating there will be some road closures in place and some buses will be diverted.It is understood that this year’s fair, which opens at 1pm tomorrow (Saturday), includes four new rides including different twister and dodgem rides. A road closure order and parking order is in force and covers the areas listed below on Friday 11, Saturday 12, Friday 18 and Saturday 19: North End Square, High Street, Bull Ring, Market Hill, Market Square, Western Avenue (from Brackley Road to Grenville Road).Cars found parked in these areas in such a way as to cause an obstruction can be removed by the relevant authorities with the cost of reclaiming your vehicle up to £150.Meanwhile, Buckingham Bus Stand will be closed from 10am on October 11 until the end of October 12 and again… Read full this story
- Lindsey Buckingham, Lonely Guy
- ‘OKZoomer’ Is a New Dating Service for Quarantined College Kids
- Door-To-Door Solicitation Banned In Cheshire
- Celebs Go Dating EXCLUSIVE: Amy Childs is 'disgusted' as she treats love interest Jamie to a foot massage... but soon gushes after hunk reveals he wants to 'rip her clothes off'
- Let’s move to Ashbourne, Derbyshire: ‘A delightful town’
- Prince Harry is 'adamant' it was HIS decision to move to Canada after he realised Meghan Markle would 'never be given a fair chance' in the UK, source claims to Us Weekly
- Queen Elizabeth II Moving to Windsor Castle Amid Coronavirus Outbreak, Buckingham Palace Announces
- Italian army moves coronavirus dead from overwhelmed town
- Coronavirus outbreak: Italian army moves coronavirus dead from town
- People of Southwold are up in arms as they are overrun by well-heeled London folk moving to their second homes in the town to wait out coronavirus pandemic (while Lowestoft 14 miles away is deserted)
Buckingham charter fair moves into town have 362 words, post on www.buckinghamtoday.co.uk at October 11, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.