Atlanta-based Delta Air Lines was named the best North American airline for the second year in a row. Business Traveller magazine announced the winners of its 2019 Business Traveller Awards this week, and Delta once again took top honors in the category of best North American airline. The awards recognize excellence in travel and hospitality. Innovations such as its pre-select meal program and facial recognition technology were cited as reasons for the win, according to the airline, as well as the new A330 aircraft used on select routes. The airline was the first North American airline to operate the state-of-the-art aircraft. The awards were voted on by business travelers in a survey conducted by an independent market research company, and the results were announced Monday at a ceremony in London. Last month, Delta assumed operations at all 21 gates in Logan Airport’s Terminal A. The airline, which recently designated Boston as its newest hub, said it has nearly doubled its daily departures from Boston since 2015. Close Find out how to Boston when you sign up for Boston.com’s culture and lifestyle newsletter. Thanks for signing up!
- American Airlines Reaches Settlement with Boeing for 737 Max Compensation in 2019
- Corvette wins North American Car of the Year Award
- NXT Live Results: Who Becomes the New Number One Contender for the North American Championship?
- Baldwin supports new North American trade agreement
- Human Embryo Found in American Airlines Plane’s Bathroom - Reports
- American Airlines crew ‘not comfortable’ with Muslim men on flight, they claim
- American Airlines flight diverted after gaming hacker group tweets bomb threat
- American Airlines is testing Google Assistant’s interpreter mode for customer service
- American Airlines flight diverted to Denver after unruly passenger lights up cigarettes, yells 'you're all screwed'
- American Airlines flight diverted to Denver after unruly passenger reportedly smokes weed on board
Delta was just named the best North American airline have 308 words, post on www.boston.com at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.