By Vickie Clark on Oct 13, 2019 in Air Travel, France, Italy, Regions, Speciality Travel, Switzerland, United Kingdom Private jets have access to over 3,000 airports in Europe, but which airports are most popular with private jet users? We look at the busiest airports in Europe based on the number of movements (landing and take-offs) throughout the year by private jet. Although Paris Le Bourget is top of the list with the most private jet movements last year, London, has 3 private jet hubs in the top 9 with a combined total of over 73,000 movements making it the busiest city in Europe for private jet travel. 1. Paris Le Bourget Le Bourget Airport is Paris’ dedicated private jet airport and the busiest business aviation airport in Europe. The airport is located approx. 20 minutes’ drive from the city centre. Due to the airport being exclusive to private jets only, it is classed as one of the fastest airports in respect of taxi and take-off times. Airport code: LFLB, LBG 2. Nice Cote d’Azur The approach to Nice Airport is known for its beautiful sea and mountain views. Located approximately 13-minutes’ drive time from the city centre, it is the… Read full this story
- Bill Gates is accused of hypocrisy after joining bidding war to buy the world's largest private jet operator - one month before he releases his book preaching about climate change
- David and Victoria Beckham 'flew via private jet to Miami with their children to ring in the New Year at Brooklyn's fiancée Nicola Peltz's £30M mansion'
- Celebrities with private jets: Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Justin Bieber & more
- Living the high life! Tammy Hembrow charters a $5775 private jet to Hamilton Island for a relaxing holiday with her son Wolf and daughter Saskia
- Texas real estate broker took a private jet to join Trump supporters at DC rally and said the deadly MAGA riot with 'working class people' was the 'best day of my life'
- Bella Hadid stocks up her private jet as she heads out of town amid the raging pandemic ... following the likes of Amy Schumer and Chrissy Teigen living it up in St. Barts
- GE won't claw back former CEO Jeff Immelt's pay after private jet scandal
- Whisked from an orphanage onto Madonna’s private jet: Twin sisters from Malawi begin their new life after the ‘overjoyed’ star adopts them - but not before judge asked 'uncomfortable questions' about star's plans for the girls
- Passengers wanted for NZ to Gold Coast private jet flight with $3000 starting price
- Tennis star Sam Querrey reveals how he fled Russia for UK on private jet after positive test for Covid-19
Europe’s top 9 private jet airports have 425 words, post on www.aluxurytravelblog.com at October 13, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.