Police in central California say they have located a 4-month old baby boy who was allegedly kidnapped by a homeless man.The Hanford Police Department says the baby was found safe in Lemoore about 10 miles (16 kilometers) west of Hanford, where the child was abducted. The suspect identified as 42-year-old Wesley Williams was taken into custody.Investigators tell the Fresno television station Williams called police stating that he had the child and asked about his rights. They say officers directed him to return the baby, but he did not do so and turned off his phone.Police initially believed this was a child custody dispute but have since confirmed it was a kidnapping
- Man, 27, is jailed for 18 years for torturing and sexually assaulting an 18-month-old toddler who was lucky to be alive after enduring catalogue of abuse that left him bruised, swollen and cut
- EXCLUSIVE: 'It was the smallest misunderstanding': Mother of 22-month-old boy who died in a hot car explains the tragic mix-up that led to his death - and how he was found by his doting eight-year-old sister
- 11-month-old boy shot 4 times in grave condition, police beg public for information
- 2-month-old survived El Paso shooting after mom used body as shield, Texas Rep. says
- Politician 'stunned' by shootings of 2-year-old, 11-month-old looks to combat Philadelphia violence
- Man, 27, sentenced to 22 years for torturing and sexually assaulting 18-month-old
- Mumbai: Desperate for second child, woman kidnaps baby at Eid fest
- L.A. voided millions of old tickets and warrants. Here’s why it won’t help homeless people
- Police officer adopts baby from homeless woman he helped while on duty: 'I fell in love right away'
- North Bay fires fuel a population explosion in homeless camps
Hanford Police: 4-month-old kidnapped by homeless found safe have 277 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.