Brides party for free in Las Vegas with a bachelorette party offered by VegasGirlsNightOut. The single evening out includes a limo tour of the Strip, free bottle of Champagne, a stop at the “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign for selfies and seats at the male strip show Thunder From Down Under.The deal: The Queen B package also includes 10 Jell-O shots, a shoutout for the bride from the “Thunder” stage, and dinner and drinks at Buca di Beppo. You may book this package for any occasion. Prices start at $125 per person. Parties must include at least six people, including the bride.When: The offer is good through Feb. 1.Details: You may customize this package for the “Thunder” show; if you choose more expensive seats, the price goes up. Also, the limo ride is one way. Info: Vegas Girls Night Out
- Tyson Fury hosts wild pool party in Las Vegas after stopping Tom Schwarz
- Jason Aldean Announces Three Night Las Vegas Residency in December
- ‘Jeopardy!’ champ Holzhauer to receive key to Las Vegas
- Lance Bass reveals he came out to Britney Spears on her wedding night in Las Vegas to stop her from crying
- Ray J Still in Las Vegas Despite Pregnant Princess Love's "Stranded" Claims
- The anatomy of the Las Vegas mass shooting, the deadliest in modern US history
- Heartwarming moment Benji the crossbreed dog is pulled from a flooded storm drain in Las Vegas after cops, animal rescue and a Good Samaritan team up to free him
- Mr Chow restaurant opens in Las Vegas: 'The only thing Chinese is my name'
- Nicole Williams sets pulses racing as she puts on a peachy display while enjoying a pool day in Las Vegas
- How the Las Vegas shooting unfolded
How to give the bride a free party night in Las Vegas have 292 words, post on www.latimes.com at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.