Brides party for free in Las Vegas with a bachelorette party offered by VegasGirlsNightOut. The single evening out includes a limo tour of the Strip, free bottle of Champagne, a stop at the “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign for selfies and seats at the male strip show Thunder From Down Under.The deal: The Queen B package also includes 10 Jell-O shots, a shoutout for the bride from the “Thunder” stage, and dinner and drinks at Buca di Beppo. You may book this package for any occasion. Prices start at $125 per person. Parties must include at least six people, including the bride.When: The offer is good through Feb. 1.Details: You may customize this package for the “Thunder” show; if you choose more expensive seats, the price goes up. Also, the limo ride is one way. Info: Vegas Girls Night Out
- Las Vegas Gets US$2Bln Raiders NFL Stadium Boost After ‘Financial Disaster’ of COVID-19
- Paul McCartney sniffed at playing Las Vegas, but from Celine Dion's spectacular that raked in $681m to Elton John's $300m bonanza, TOM LEONARD says it's no wonder A-listers can't resist the city where stars hit the jackpot every day
- Chad Johnson goes house hunting with Hulk Hogan's son after talks of starting up his own Las Vegas 'porn palace'
- Wynn Las Vegas will be the first on the strip to reopen its buffet as cases in Nevada spike - but the 'all-you-can-eat' dining will have servers, social distancing and touchless technology
- Las Vegas police officer, 29, who was shot in the head during George Floyd protests is paralyzed from neck down, on a ventilator and cannot speak
- Sir Paul McCartney says Las Vegas is the rockers' graveyard 'where you go to die' and he won't follow Elton John and Rod Stewart in doing a stint in Sin City
- Elon Musk’s mysterious desert tunnel: A superfast LA-Vegas link?
- Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas postponed until 2021
- Raiders to play first season in Las Vegas without fans
- Musk's Boring Company gets nod to expand Las Vegas Loop tunnels
How to give the bride a free party night in Las Vegas have 346 words, post on www.latimes.com at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.