Brides party for free in Las Vegas with a bachelorette party offered by VegasGirlsNightOut. The single evening out includes a limo tour of the Strip, free bottle of Champagne, a stop at the “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign for selfies and seats at the male strip show Thunder From Down Under.The deal: The Queen B package also includes 10 Jell-O shots, a shoutout for the bride from the “Thunder” stage, and dinner and drinks at Buca di Beppo. You may book this package for any occasion. Prices start at $125 per person. Parties must include at least six people, including the bride.When: The offer is good through Feb. 1.Details: You may customize this package for the “Thunder” show; if you choose more expensive seats, the price goes up. Also, the limo ride is one way. Info: Vegas Girls Night Out
- Metro Pizza teams up for Heavy Metal Pizza Party in Las Vegas
- Tyga and the Kardashians party in Las Vegas for Scott Disick’s birthday
- Johnny Manziel appears shockingly thin partying in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas HEALS to Honor Exceptional Group of Healthcare Professionals at 7th Annual ‘Inspired Excellence in Healthcare Awards’
- Your guide to the new Downtown Las Vegas
- Psycho Las Vegas wraps up its Hard Rock Hotel run in happily heavy style—and prepares for its move to the Strip
- Police end Las Vegas mass shooting investigation without answering this question: Why?
- Riverside’s Angela Gomez, slain in Las Vegas mass shooting: ‘Please … remember who she was’
- New Neighborhoods Debut at PROJECT Las Vegas; Launch of PROJECT Golf, N:OW and Welcomes CHILDREN'S CLUB to Mandalay Bay
- In the midst of Las Vegas mass shooting, off-duty first-responders from Southern California worked to save lives
How to give the bride a free party night in Las Vegas have 292 words, post on www.latimes.com at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.