Huawei is reporting healthy sales growth, despite U.S. bans against Wednesday . Huawei saw
The U.S. Commerce Department added Huawei to the so-called "Entity List" back in May, prohibiting U.S. companies from selling technology to Huawei. There was widespread speculation that the move would hamper Huawei's ability to grow, but that doesn't appear to be the case. At least not yet.
The U.S. has been primarily concerned with Huawei's deployment of 5G telecom infrastructure around the world, an area that the Chinese company boasted about in its latest press release .
To date, Huawei has signed more than 60 commercial contracts for 5G with leading global carriers and shipped more than 400,000 5G Massive MIMO active antenna units (AAUs) to global markets. The production and supply of Huawei's optical transmission, data communications, and IT products grew steadily.
Some countries, like Australia and New Zealand, have already effectively banned Huawei from developing their 5G networks. But those countries are likely to see higher costs for telecom construction, something that less wealthy countries don't necessarily have the luxury of doing. But even t 5G rollout .
This past summer, Huawei warned that its overseas phone sales could decline as much as 40 percent. But, again,
Eufy RoboVac G30 Hybrid
Have a sweepy, moppy friend The Eufy RoboVac G30 Hybrid is a great, and cheap, robot vacuum that quietly goes about its business, supports Google Assistant and Alexa, and has limited mapping functionality.
From Huawei :
In the consumer business, Huawei's smartphone business has grown steadily. Huawei's smartphone shipments in the first three quarters of 2019 exceeded 185 million units, representing a year-on-year increase of 26%. The company also saw rapid growth in other new businesses like PCs, tablets, wearables, and smart audio products.
The U.S. government has warned allies that Huawei is too closely aligned with Beijing and the People's Liberation Army, and the company's founder, Ren Zhengfei, formerly worked with the PLA. Ren's daughter, Meng Wanzhou, was arrested in Vancouver, Canada at the request of the Trump regime back in December 2018, though she's still fighting extradition to the U.S. The U.S. Justice Department also has a lawsuit that accuses Huawei of fraud and the theft of trade secrets.
President Donald Trump has repeatedly floated the idea of removing restrictions on Huawei in exchange for favorable terms on a trade deal, but no one knows how serious that might be. The U.S. intelligence community is vitally concerned about Huawei for national security purposes, but Trump has shown again and again that national security isn't a priority for his regime.
Huawei claimed back in July that U.S. restrictions hadn't harmed its business, and if the latest numbers are to be believed, the company was absolutely right. It's still too early to say what the future holds for Huawei, but it's a big world out there with plenty of customers clamoring for cheap tech.
- Four Steps to Accelerate International Business Growth
- Oil falls on weaker economic growth forecasts and swelling U.S. crude stocks
- Curbstoning - A Form of Car Sales Fraud
- Why Smoking Bans Are Ridiculous
- Interest Rates 'Curbing' House Price Growth
- Phoenix Real Estate Market - How Healthy Is It?
- Brakes Put On Property Price Growth
- Does Moon Really Influence Hair Growth? Truth Behind the Superstition
- Emotional Growth - Learn To Thrive, Instead Of Just Survive
- Have Dutch Bulb Exporters Gained Financial Control of American Horticulture
- Buying Into Japanese and German Exporters
- Exporting Your Broadband Access Equipment in Russia - List of Russian Distributors
- China Races for Energy Security to Keep Pace with GDP Growth, Part Two
- China Races for Energy Security to Keep Pace with GDP Growth, Part One
- Small Business Offshore Accounting - Myth Vis-a-Vis Reality, A Report
- 'Marked Growth' In High Loan To Value Mortgage Uptake
- Car Market Still Strong Despite Credit Crunch
- Affiliate Business Story - How I Am Slowly Learning To Make Sales From My Websites
- Health Is Up For Sale in Texas - Nutrient Content of Crops Has Decreased In Recent Years
- Supporting Your Most Important Investment
Huawei Reports Healthy Sales Growth Despite U.S. Export Ban have 692 words, post on gizmodo.com at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.