When you run for president, every aspect of your life story undergoes harsh scrutiny, whether it’s Bill Clinton’s draft avoidance, how George W. Bush ended up in the Texas Air National Guard, Barack Obama’s relationship with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, or Donald Trump’s pay-off to Stormy Daniels. It’s up to voters to weigh any discrepancies and judge their overall importance to a candidate’s credibility. So far with Warren’s pregnancy story, there’s no way to get to the absolute truth. But personal experience tells us what most likely happened to her. In 1971, when Warren was a young teacher, there were no laws protecting pregnant women in the workplace and it was common for pregnant teachers to be forced to leave their jobs. Thirty years ago, the law then in place didn’t stop a boss from giving away my desk and job. And discrimination against pregnant women continues today. While it can be subtle, its effect on careers is always corrosive. The school principal who allegedly showed Warren the door died in 1999, so he’s unavailable for comment. School board minutes, unearthed by The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website, say her contract was renewed in April 1971; two months later,… Read full this story
- Even a dubious Warren Buffett can’t stop this crypto-world casino czar
- Model Krystal Hipwell shares real pregnancy photo on Instagram
- The Twisted Story Behind
- The protest pictures alone tell the story of America's racial hierarchy
- What IS the truth about abortions by post? They got rushed approval for lockdown, but from the woman who used one at 28 weeks to the mother who is horrified she's STILL pregnant, troubling stories are emerging
- Castlevania season 4: release date prediction, story recap, and what we know
- Latest conspiracy theories repeat old stories
- Gigi Hadid's baby: star's dad makes surprising revelation about daughter's pregnancy photo
- Baby Talk: How Maturation Is Changing the Story In Modern Country Music
- Do You Believe Her Now?
I believe Warren’s pregnancy story have 332 words, post on www.bostonglobe.com at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.