You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service. We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information. While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers. We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won’t tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don’t include URLs to Web sites. We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in… Read full this story
- Yemeni gov't accuses Iran of being behind foiled oil tanker attack in Arabian Sea
- Finally Iranian oil tanker leaves Gibraltar – Iran’s Ambassador
- Colombian cops seize 1,500 kilos of marijuana worth $2.6MILLION inside oil tanker truck driven by man, 43, who said he took the job to pay off his daughter's college fees
- Esper blames Iranian-backed militias for rocket attack that killed American troops
- Rocket attack hits base housing American troops, Iraq officials say
- Trump officials say Putin not working on behalf of any candidate in 2020
- A top Department of Homeland Security official says US travel restrictions to Europe are 'under discussion'
- Coronavirus In Pennsylvania: Health Officials Says There Are Strict Requirements For Virus Testing
- Vice President Mike Pence won't get tested for coronavirus at this time, official says
- Pompeo blames Iran for tanker attacks, says US does not want war but will take action if needed
Iranian official says oil tanker attack won’t go unpunished have 356 words, post on triblive.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.