Serial killer Ivan Milat handed a sealed letter to his family just days before he died from cancer. The single-page letter was handed to his brother Bill during a jail visit just two days ago, to be opened after his death. The contents of the letter have not been released, but police say they don’t believe it contained a confession. Milat, 74, who is suspected of killing dozens of others but never confessed to any crimes, died of throat cancer at 4.07am on Sunday in Sydney’s Long Bay jail. His final visitor was devoted nephew Alistair Shipsey who saw his dying uncle for an hour on Friday. Scroll down for video Ivan Milat (pictured in 1997) handed a sealed letter to his family just days before he died from cancer The single-page letter was handed to Milat’s brother Bill during a jail visit, to be opened after his death (pictured: cancer-riddled Milat earlier this year) ‘He wasn’t in a good way at all, I think because of the morphine they were giving him, but he never shut up about the case, he talked the whole time’, he told 10 Daily. ‘I’m glad it’s over. I’m glad he’s free and he… Read full this story
- REMAINING ALIVE VIA SOLAR ENERGY FOR 411 DAYS WITHOUT FOOD AND WATER
- A Year Ago Today: A Personal Story Of Loss, Grief And Shining On
- Who is Watching Whom? Point of View and Loss of Control in "It Came From Outer Space"
- Now It's Eight Simple Lessons for Unpublished Writers
- Is It Worth Being A Good Person In 2019 America?
- The Onside Kick Is Dead. Here’s How To Fix It.
- Chevrolet Vega
- The End of Pompeii and Herculaneum (August 24-25, A.D. 79) Part 3 of 3
- Suicide - The Easy Way Out For Some, Means Tears and Pain For Others
Ivan Milat's letter to family: Serial killer penned a one-page message sealed in an envelope and handed to his brother two days before his death - only to be opened strictly after he died have 302 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 27, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.