By Eric Ting, SFGATE Published 7:28 am PDT, Saturday, October 12, 2019 Donald Trump Jr. and California Sen. Kamala Harris. Donald Trump Jr. and California Sen. Kamala Harris. Photo: Matt York/AP//ROBYN BECK/AFP /TNS Photo: Matt York/AP//ROBYN BECK/AFP /TNS Image 1 of / 47 Caption Close Image 1 of 47 Donald Trump Jr. and California Sen. Kamala Harris. Donald Trump Jr. and California Sen. Kamala Harris. Photo: Matt York/AP//ROBYN BECK/AFP /TNS Kamala Harris is fighting with Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter 1 / 47 Back to Gallery In the Twitter war no one asked for, Donald Trump Jr. and California Sen. Kamala Harris are trying to determine what the real “joke” is. The exchange started Friday night when Trump Jr. tweeted a video of the 2020 candidate laughing at an event in January. “Why is @KamalaHarris the only person that laughs at her jokes… always way to long and way too hard?” he wrote alongside the video. “The most disingenuous person in politics… after Hillary.” Harris (or perhaps her campaign staff) responded to Trump Jr. with, “You wouldn’t know a joke if one raised you.” You wouldn’t know a joke if one raised you. https://t.co/zUV3MLkmVm— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) October 12, 2019 Not… Read full this story
- Donald Trump Jr. to self-publish book 'Liberal Privilege' before GOP convention
- CDC says it will produce MORE guidance on reopening schools after Donald Trump's twitter tantrum calling them 'too expensive' - but boss Robert Redfield CAN'T say what guidelines will change
- Donald Trump Jr. says American people 'deserve' Durham probe results before election
- Donald Trump Jr. calls Jussie Smollett's story 'just stupid' following new indictment
- Donald Trump Jr.: 'The radical left entirely controls Joe Biden' and the Democratic Party
- Stormy Daniels Goes On ’60 Minutes,’ Describes Alleged Affair With Donald Trump
- Matt Damon: Donald Trump Required That He Cameo in All Movies Filmed on His Properties
- Trump Jr Slams Biden's Economic Plan for America as 'Asinine'
- Twitter, Facebook remove Donald Trump tributes to George Floyd
- Donald Trump signs executive order targeting Twitter, Google and Facebook
Kamala Harris is fighting with Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter have 343 words, post on www.sfgate.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.