We flew into Delhi on the last day of June with our son, his wife and their three children. For me a most wonderful opportunity to show them all India, the India that I know and love. The timing is not what I would choose ordinarily but, considering the children’s long holiday starts end of June, and such a visit requires three weeks to enjoy a comprehensive experience of India as an introduction, we had to go then and brave the heat and the monsoon. It worked out well. Normally we prefer the months of November to end of March. We stayed for three nights at The Imperial Hotel New Delhi; this fine heritage five-star luxury hotel has been in my conscious for sixty years and is a most wonderful welcome to the capital of India. The three generations of family were warmly welcomed into gracious suites and the pool enticed the children immediately – well like walking into a lukewarm bath but so welcome! The cuisines are glorious and varied and we were given a Golden Wedding luncheon which proved memorable in the wonderful Spice Route restaurant. With air-conditioned vehicles and airconditioned hotels and the swimming pool in which… Read full this story
- Donald Trump Jr. Cost Taxpayers Nearly $100K in Security Costs During India Trip to Sell Condos: Report
- An adults-only island in the Maldives with 15 overwater villas is the best new luxury hotel to visit in 2019 — here's a look inside
- Beyonce gives private concert for soon-to-be-wed daughter of India’s richest man
- India’s ‘last Maharaja’ is a model, polo star and multimillionaire
- Rural resort draws visitors by offering exotic, lap-of-luxury experience
- Luxury homes: AZ Diamondbacks baseman buys $2.7M Scottsdale home
- Luxury homes: AZ Diamondbacks third baseman buys $2.7M Scottsdale home
- What do you get the daughter of India’s richest man for her wedding? A private Beyonce concert.
- Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin attend major donor's family wedding in India
- Luxury homes: Fitness club founder sells Scottsdale penthouse for $3.33M
Lapping up Luxury in India have 325 words, post on weblogtheworld.com at October 13, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.