Fans are eagerly anticipating the inaugural winter edition of Love Island, set to air in January 2020.
And a first look at the ITV2 dating series has been revealed as Labour MP Andrew Gwynne shared a behind-the-scenes snap from the show’s Salford auditions on Twitter last month.
In the image, the unlikely fan, 45, pulled an animated facial expression as he captured a glimpse of potential female contestants waiting to try out for a role in the competition at ITV’s MediaCityUK centre in Greater Manchester.
‘Heaven or hell?’ A first look at Love Island has been revealed as Labour MP Andrew Gwynne shared a behind-the-scenes snap from the show’s Salford auditions on Twitter last month
The politician cheekily captioned the photo: ‘Heaven or Hell? Arrive at ITV @MediaCityUK to the joys of @LoveIsland auditions!’ Applications for the smash hit series are currently open until November 30.
In August, it emerged that Love Island chiefs are on the hunt for Essex lads, goths and twins to complete the line-up.
Bosses are apparently working super hard to ensure the next crop of celebrity wannabes are full of personality in a bid to impress viewers.
Upcoming: Fans are eagerly anticipating the inaugural winter edition of Love Island, set to air in January 2020 with host Caroline Flack
Set to cause a stir, the ex lover of Katie Price has reportedly signed up to star in the spin-off.
The Sun recently claimed Charles Drury, 22, has been in talks to appear in the upcoming series and could prove to be TV gold as insiders hope he’ll spill secrets on former glamour model Katie, 41, and their short fling.
The builder is said to have been on Love Island bosses’ radar since last year but was dating someone so was ruled out of the matchmaking series.
Looking for love? Set to cause a stir, the ex lover of Katie Price, Charles Drury, has reportedly signed up to star in the spin-off
Famous ex: The former glamour model, 41, and Charles, 22, were reportedly introduced by a builder working on Katie’s mansion, who encouraged her to follow Charles on social media
Jay Munro, a former footballer turned model and Instagram sensation, has also caught the eye of bosses according to the Daily Star.
The Scottish hunk went viral in Australia this summer when he became known as the ‘hot door pusher’ on The Voice, and now could be making a name for himself on UK screens.
A source said: ‘Jay will be the one all the girls will be chasing. Just like Tommy Fury, he’s a sportsman, in good shape and has dreamy looks.’
Headed for the villa: Former footballer turned model and social media star Jay Munro has also caught the eye of ITV bosses, according to reports
Reigning champions: Amber Gill and her ex Greg O’Shea (pictured in July) won the latest edition of the series, just over a month before they split
- Caroline Flack killed herself when friend staying with her 'popped to the shops': Ex-Love Island star, 40, was found in London flat hours after she was told court case for 'assaulting boyfriend' would go ahead - as her team slam CPS
- Love Island's Molly-Mae Hague proudly displays her roots as she gets used to 'living life as a brunette' after hairdressers close in lockdown
- Coronavirus UK LIVE: Tory MPs tell Dominic Cummings to resign over lockdown breaches as death toll hits 822
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid wear VERY revealing dresses with cut-outs at the chest and thigh-high splits at Victoria's Secret after party
- Will YOU send your child to school on June 1? Families reveal the tough decisions they'll make - including a mum keeping her kids home 'until there's a vaccine' and another who insists she can no longer juggle lessons and work
- Now Tory MPs demand the head of Dominic Cummings: Top Brexiteer Steve Baker leads anger on backbenches and says Britain 'can't afford this nonsense' over claims the maverick aide broke lockdown three times
- A leopard on a leash, a shark in the pool and party girls galore: In our second extract from his sparklingly stylish memoirs, DAVID NIVEN tells of his U.S. summer of love
- Danielle Lloyd works up a sweat as she pumps iron in the sunshine of her front garden in a tiny sports bra and leggings... as her sons enjoy the warm April weather around her while on COVID-19 lockdown
- Thank you for saving my life: Boris Johnson stops in Downing Street to deliver tribute to the 'beating heart of this country' NHS before heading with pregnant fiancée Carrie to Chequers by car
- Coronavirus death count rises by only 170 today - the lowest since March 24 when lockdown began as total number killed by virus in UK reaches 34,636
- Boris Johnson's girlfriend Carrie Symonds is PREGNANT: Prime Minister and his First Lady are engaged as she announces 'We've got a baby hatching early summer'
- Coronavirus LIVE updates: UK has 'world's worst death rate' report claims
- Big Brother stars Michelle Bass and Makosi Musambasi 'fear for their jobs as TV bosses decide whether to re-air show's raunchiest moments in anniversary special'
- Coronavirus UK LIVE: Death toll rises to 36,914 as Boris Johnson confirms all non-essential shops can reopen by June 15
- Little Mix's Leigh-Anne Pinnock shows off her cleavage in a black lace bra as she promotes the band's new music video for Break Up Song
- Pills, mills and bellyaches: how Blackburn out-partied Manchester
- Blood in the Gutters, 127 Takes and the Twins Then and Now: 40 Haunting Secrets About
- Boris BACKS DOWN on NHS charge for foreign health workers: PM orders ministers to remove £400 levy after impassioned plea from Syrian refugee filmmaker-turned-cleaner
- Government announces £130 million plan to manufacture Oxford coronavirus vaccine the moment it's proved to work, so the country can have 30 million doses ready by September and be the first in the world to get it
- In Praise of These Talented Celebrity Brothers
Love Island: First look at the winter edition is revealed as Labour MP Andrew Gwynne shares behind-the-scenes snap from Salford auditions have 1012 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.