CINCINNATI (AP) – When John Hancock Jr. met recently with Kenneth Hodge, the man who punched him in the face during a robbery 12 years ago, they embraced. They talked about their jobs. Hancock, 24, works third shift at a substance abuse facility. The 30-year-old Hodge, who had been out of prison less than a week, said he’d landed a temp job cleaning Great American Ball Park. They talked about going to a Bengals game together. It was an unlikely reunion. The last time they were this close to each other was Dec. 3, 2007. Hodge, then 18, and two others robbed Hancock, another boy and their fathers as they were selling Christmas trees in a North College Hill parking lot to raise money for their Boy Scout troop. Hancock was 13 years old. The other boy was 10. Hancock recalls one of the robbers -he later learned it was Hodge – punching him in the left side of the face. “I go down, and the next thing I know, I see a sawed-off shotgun,” Hancock said. One of the other robbers had the shotgun. The incident left Hancock shaken and angry. He wanted the death penalty for the three… Read full this story
- Unsolved murder of Skowhegan woman ‘open and active’ 12 years later
- PD: New Britain man charged after 'harboring' missing 12-year-old girl
- Reading man sentenced to 5 to 12 years in stabbing of teen
- Memphis police officer shooting: Man releases body camera footage a year later
- Man yells at neighbor's 12-year-old daughter: Highland Heights Police Blotter
- Police Hunt Bronx Man Who Allegedly Raped 12-year-old Girl After Luring Her into his SUV
- NYPD searching for man that allegedly lured and raped 12-year-old Connecticut girl
- Cops: Parolee who killed 12-year-old boy fired more than 10 times into crowd
- Amber Alert Texas: Missing 12-Year-Old Girl, Marisol Arroyo, Believed to Be 'in Grave or Immediate Danger'
- Teen Charged in Drive-by Shooting Murder of 12-year-old Connecticut Boy Clinton Howell, 3 More Arrested
Man forms unlikely friendship with robber 12 years later have 320 words, post on www.washingtontimes.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.