Joey Yashinsky Special to Detroit Free Press Published 3:44 PM EDT Oct 12, 2019 Welcome to our live blog updates as Michigan football takes on Illinois at Memorial Stadium in Champaign, Illinois. Follow the latest plays and join the banter with fellow readers. Free Press special writer Joey Yashinsky leads the conversation, beginning at noon. Best read: Kwity Paye escaped civil war. Now he stars for Michigan football Nico Collins, Lavert Hill out with injury vs. Illinois Live blog Access to live blog for mobile users.
- Outpouring for 'kind and caring' footballer who died aged 25
- Football fans could win £25,000 by playing a new free game called Footie5
- Lincoln City 1, Port Vale 1 RECAP! Aspin considering future despite late point
- Port Vale 0, Carlisle United 1 RECAP! Miller sent off as Vale lose again
- Hull City news and transfers RECAP: Tigers unlikely to spend in January
- Birmingham 1-2 Boro RECAP: Wing & Assombalonga secure vital win
- Scunthorpe United vs Accrington Stanley RECAP as Iron bounce back with win
- Friday's blog: Tony Pulis's press conference & Reading build-up
- Rafa Benitez Press conference RECAP: Midfielder injury latest; verdict on Ferdinand comments
- Manchester United U23s vs PSV U23s RECAP
Michigan football defeats Illinois, 42-25: Blog recap have 196 words, post on eu.freep.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.