close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for Oct. 28 Fox News Flash top headlines for Oct. 28 are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com A Missouri fentanyl dealer was found overdosing in the bathroom of a casino right after leaving a client, who was fatally overdosing in another casino, prosecutors said Monday. The allegations were read in a court hearing Monday for Gerald E. Cardwell, 48, who was arrested last week on charges of distributing drugs with death resulting, The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported. Gerald Cardwell was arrested Wednesday on charges of distributing drugs with death resulting, according to a report. (St. Charles County jail ) According to charging documents, surveillance video shows Cardwell driving his client’s car and leading him to a hotel room at the Hollywood Casino in Maryland Heights. Police said Cardwell told a maid not to disturb his friend before he checked out and went to the Ameristar Casino, about five miles away. Since Cardwell had checked out, the maid tried to wake the man, but couldn’t and called security. Maryland Heights Police Det. Kendra House wrote in an affidavit that the man had been dead for hours of fentanyl and alcohol intoxication. Cardwell later overdosed… Read full this story
- U.S. Olympic Athlete Died from Fentanyl Overdose, Medical Examiner Says
- Married 'Field of Schemes' fraudster, 61, commits suicide at his Missouri ranch three days after he was handed 10-year sentence for falsely marketing corn and soybeans as organic in $142M scam and then 'spending the cash on gambling and escorts in Vegas'
- The 'murder' of Sonny Listen that was made to look like an overdose: Mob-linked heavyweight boxer famously downed by Muhammad Ali 'was killed by the Mafia because he didn't throw a fight against the real-life Rocky', new documentary claims
- Graham: Every American deserves the right to confront their accuser, including the president
- The Zealot: Larry Pratt Is the Gun Lobby’s Secret Weapon
- TLC, HGTV and Discovery: All the New and Returning Shows Coming Fall 2019
- Jeffrey Epstein was 'taken off suicide watch at his lawyer's request last month after 12-hour a day meetings' and returned to a cell on his own when guards moved the muscly 'quadruple-murderer' cellmate the pedophile 'feared'
- PICTURED: Moment Jeffrey Epstein's body was wheeled into hospital in vain attempt to revive him - as it's revealed guards didn't check on him for HOURS and his cellmate was mysteriously transferred the night before he hanged himself
- For the NFL and all of football, a new threat: an evaporating insurance market
- Digging for answers: The “strong smell” of fraud from one Bitcoin miner maker
Missouri fentanyl dealer left client dying of overdose in casino before ODing in another: prosecutors have 426 words, post on www.foxnews.com at October 28, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.