The Detroit News Published 3:33 PM EDT Oct 12, 2019 Eastpointe — A gunman injured multiple people after a shooting early Saturday morning at a bar near 10 Mile and Hayes roads, Eastpointe Police said. The shooting took place around 2 a.m. at Last Call Bar. Just prior to the shooting, there was a fight that escalated and moved outside the bar, police said. That’s when ”a lone gunman fired multiple rounds from a black semi-auto, striking several victims,” according to a statement from police. They said the suspect fled the scene in a “newer clean Honda Ridgeline, silver in color.” He was described as being between 30-40, 6-feet tall, 200 pounds with a black ball cap and a black hoodie. The victims were transported to local hospitals where they were listed from critical to minor condition. None of the victims are being identified. Anyone with information is asked to call Eastpointe Police at (586) 445-5100.
- Turns Out, Multiple People Might Be '100 Percent That Bitch'
- Bar Code Labels Serve a Multitude of Practical Business Uses Today
- Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
- I Have Multiple Sclerosis, But It Does Not Define Me
- Multiple Sclerosis: Something To Hold On To
- How Versatile Are Bar Stools in the Home?
- Temple Bar - The Vibrant Heart Of Dublin
- Multiple Sclerosis - What is it?
- Common Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
- Interesting Aspects of Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple people hospitalized after shooting at Eastpointe Bar have 229 words, post on eu.detroitnews.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.