PELHAM, N.H. (AP) — Police in New Hampshire have responded to a church in Pelham for reports of a shooting. Authorities responded to the New England Pentecostal Church just after 10 a.m. Saturday. WMUR-TV reports that Hillsborough County Attorney Michael Conlon said there were no fatalities and a suspect is in custody. New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu said in a statement that state officials are at the church assisting first responders in the shooting investigation. New Hampshire Attorney General’s office spokeswoman Kate Spiner says the office is aware of the situation and is working in conjunction with the Hillsborough County Attorney. Photos of the scene show ambulances, fire trucks and police cars at the church. Pelham is located about 40 miles (64 kilometers) south of Concord, New Hampshire’s capital. It borders Massachusetts. Close Boston.com Today Sign up for Boston.com Today to get the headlines delivered to your inbox. Thanks for signing up!
- Seven dead and three injured after fiery crash in New Hampshire
- Police probe ‘reckless’ shooting incident in Londonderry
- 3 brothers are behind this new New Hampshire Seacoast brewery
- Police respond to reports of explosion in Pontypool
- Armed police respond to 'man with firearms' in West Molesey
- Police responding to accident in Guildford Road, Woking
- Police to recruit dozens of new officers in Derbyshire
- Armed police respond to reports of Hitchin shooting
- Police settle in to their new neighbourhood station
- Police respond to criticism over Tollbar hammer attack
Police respond to a church shooting in Pelham, New Hampshire have 244 words, post on www.boston.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.