DAVIDSON, N.C. — Reid Sinnett threw five touchdown passes, Michael Bandy caught two, including the tie-breaker, as San Diego held Davidson scoreless in the second half while pushing its conference win streak to 31 games with a 37-17 victory on Saturday. The Toreros’ (3-2, 2-0 Pioneer Football League) conference win streak, which began October 10, 2015, is the longest active streak in Division I. Davidson (4-2, 1-1) led 17-10 after Wesley Dugger’s second touchdown run of the second quarter. With three minutes remaining in the first half, Sinnett engineered an eight-play drive and found Bandy for a 30-yard scoring pass to knot the score. On its first possession of the second half, San Diego took the lead for good when Sinnett and Bandy ended an eight-play, 75-yard drive with a TD pass from the 4. Sinnett competed 27 of 32 passes for 358 yards – his fourth 300-yard game this season. He began Saturday third in the FCS in passing yards per game (345.0). Sinnett added a 70-yard scoring strike to Dalton Kincaid in the third quarter and an 11-yarder to Bennett Dondoyano in the fourth. The Toreros shut out an opponent after halftime for the second straight week.
- From wide receivers throwing TD passes to the Miami Miracle: 2018 NFL season's best plays
- Jets Falter to San Diego's Onslaught, 48-29
- San Diego's Frustrations Could Overwhelm Jets
- Everything You Need to Know About About San Diego Comic Con 2018
- Daily Business Report-July 3, 2018, San Diego Metro Magazine
- San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Preview: Marvel, Star Trek, Westworld, and More
- Daily Business Report-July 6, 2018, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Daily Business Report-July 10, 2018, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Marvel’s Avengers Beta to First Hit PS4, Gameplay Video Out in August — San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- Daily Business Report-July 9, 2018, San Diego Metro Magazine
Sinnett throws 5 TD passes, San Diego streak hits 31 games have 291 words, post on www.dailyherald.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.