Video PUBLISHED: 16:48 12 October 2019 | UPDATED: 16:48 12 October 2019 Sophie Wyllie Police at the bridge over the underpass under Brandon Road in Thetford where David Lawal was stabbed . Picture: Denise Bradley Norfolk Police A sixth man has been arrested in connection with the murder of a 25-year-old man in Thetford. It follows an incident on Brandon Road, Thetford, shortly after 7pm on October 3 where the victim – who has been provisionally identified as David Lawal – suffered stab wounds and was pronounced dead at the scene just before 8pm. A man in his 60s was arrested at a property in Thetford on October 11 on suspicion of assisting an offender. He has since been released with no further action to be taken.Two men, aged 26 and 29, who were arrested in connection with the incident have been released under investigation while a 17-year-old man has been bailed until October 30 while the investigation continues. A fourth man, aged 48, arrested in connection with the incident on suspicion of possessing a bladed article and Class A drugs, has been released under investigation.Also, a fifth man, aged in his 60s, who was arrested on October 8 on… Read full this story
- Debtor arrested for allegedly murdering, burning body of creditor in northern Vietnam
- Teen Arrested in Connection to Murder of Barnard College Student
- Former BSP MLA’s son held in connection with murder of engineering student in Lucknow
- NYPD: 14-Year-Old Arrested, Indicted In Murder Of Tessa Majors
- Thane: 8 persons arrested for armed rioting and attempt to murder case, acquitted
- California man now free after DNA leads to new arrest in 1985 murder: "I miss this beautiful country"
- SIXTH person is confirmed to have died in New Zealand volcano disaster: Death toll could reach 14, with eight missing, presumed killed – as police investigate amid fears of another eruption
- Sixth Person Dies of Severe Lung Illness, CDC Says to Stop Vaping as They Investigate 450 Cases
- Six persons arrested, 105 sovereign gold jewellery recovered
- Mumbai: Six persons arrested for attacking and abusing journalists at Oshiwara
Sixth person arrested in connection with Thetford murder have 331 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.