Kindly Share This Story:*Pleads court for forgiveness *Accuses police of withholding his money, pieces of jewellery *State takes over prosecution By Davies Iheamnachor – Port Harcourt The suspected serial killer arrested by operatives of Rivers State Police Command in the state, Gracious David West, has pleaded for forgiveness from the State High Court handling his matter. This is just as the Rivers State Government yesterday took over the prosecution of the suspected serial killer. The Rivers State Police Command in suit PHC/3426/CR/2019, a case between the accused person and the Inspector General of Police, has levelled ten count charges boarding on conspiracy and murder on West. According to the charges read, West is alleged to have unlawfully killed several women in different hotels and guest houses in parts of Rivers State which is a punishable offence under Section 319 sub 1, Cap 37. volume 2 laws of Rivers State 1999. West, however, pleaded for forgiveness after pleading guilty to nine counts out of ten charges preferred against him by the Rivers State Police Command. He pleaded not guilty to the last charge boarding on killing of one of the young ladies in a hotel around Bends Street in Port Harcourt,… Read full this story
- Inside UK's 'most haunted prison' - where serial killer Fred West was locked up
- DNA seems to clear only Zodiac suspect / New-found evidence may allow genetic profile of '60s killer
- 'Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile' Fact v. Fiction: How Close Did Zac Efron's Ted Bundy Come to the Real Cold-Blooded Killer?
- Check out this week’s top DVD picks from Amazing Grace to Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile
- Aurora Shooting: What Does a Killer Think?
- Father of woman killed in Mexico says cartel murdered group 'to teach fear': 'There is an incredible evil here'
- New Zealand 'gun laws will change' after mass shooting at mosques, prime minister says
- The scariest new movies we saw at Bruce Campbell’s Horror Film Festival
- 10 Weirdly Great But Often Overlooked Horror Sequels, Prequels, and Follow-Ups
- All 58 Stephen King Movie and TV Series Adaptations, Ranked
Suspected Port Harcourt serial killer says he was possessed by evil spirits have 337 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at October 22, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.